Pizza on the Egg tonight

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
My Wife Jackie left for a week in San Felipe Baja with her best friend Leslie whom owns a condo in a high rise on the beach there, she also took our Cockapoo Sadie, this is my first night home alone so I thought I would make pizza
DSC_0001-128.jpg

Pizza dough with sauce fresh mozzarella and Italian spices
DSC_0004-98.jpg

Added sausage, onions and mushrooms
DSC_0007-73.jpg

DSC_0005-87.jpg

Pepperoni and parmesan grana padano cheese
DSC_0010-72.jpg

DSC_0011-49.jpg

DSC_0012-56.jpg

On the Egg at 500* on a plat setter and pizza stone egg feet
DSC_0013-41.jpg

pulled the parchment paper after 2-min.

DSC_0014-51.jpg

After 15-min.
DSC_0015-41.jpg

DSC_0017-31.jpg

Cut into four pieces
DSC_0020-23.jpg

Tim to eat and relax

Thanks for looking

Ross

You have two of my favorites right there brother smoker...BGE pizza and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! :cool:

Nice job Ross...:biggrin:

I really love the pizza posts (mostly from BGE owners)... can't wait till it gets a little warmer around here. I'm ready to go with my OTG and Lodge CI pizza pan.
PS- loose the jar of pizza sauce and try your own... you'll thank me.

You have two of my favorites right there brother smoker...BGE pizza and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! :cool:
Ya got two of my favorites there too Ross. Pizza and the Direct TV Remote:mrgreen:

BTW, nice job, amigo! Sometime when you are feeling experimental try BBQ Sauce instead of Pizza Sauce. A totally different Pizza eating experience...

That looks GREAT, thanks for the pics, how do you do the pizza dough, can or fresh, want to try, also like the way you did not try to make the perfect round pizza,

Thanks JD, I really like the Ale and of course the pizza was great

Ross

I really love the pizza posts (mostly from BGE owners)... can't wait till it gets a little warmer around here. I'm ready to go with my OTG and Lodge CI pizza pan.
PS- loose the jar of pizza sauce and try your own... you'll thank me.
Do you have a good sauce recipe?

Ross

:eusa_clap
:eusa_clap Thanks Rick

Ross

Did you have some bread to go on there since the egg was warm? I like that table- are you still happy with it?

Jackie is missing something....
Thanks, Jackie is enjoying Tacos

Is it just the picture or is the lump up to the top of the egg?Great looking Pie.
It's the picture Millsy its only half full

Ross
Ya got two of my favorites there too Ross. Pizza and the Direct TV Remote:mrgreen:

BTW, nice job, amigo! Sometime when you are feeling experimental try BBQ Sauce instead of Pizza Sauce. A totally different Pizza eating experience...
Next time Bo some of Steph's sauce.

Ross

Back