More pix from the weekend

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Okay, on Friday, I posted pron of a pork butt in process of smoking. Below are some pix of the finished product. You'll see the bone pulled out clean.

On Sat. Drew cooked a brisket for some guests that were coming to visit on Sunday (warmed it back up on Sunday in the oven). I didn't get a chance to take a shot of the finished brisket, but will try to do so at lunch today. It was very good.

And there's a shot of our BBQ-Brethren visitors, Ramona and Divemaster.
For lunch, we had Drew's brisket, Lani's special potatoes, Pinto beans, Divemaster's ABTs, and hot bread. Was tasty, but no pictures, didn't happen - unless Ramona got some that she can post????

Attachments

• bone pulled clean.jpg
    bone pulled clean.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 262
  • pulled pork done.jpg
    pulled pork done.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 259
  • pork pulled.jpg
    pork pulled.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 258
  • pork pulled2.jpg
    pork pulled2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 259
  • More Dec Q 010.jpg
    More Dec Q 010.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 259
  • brisket seasoning.jpg
    brisket seasoning.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Ramona and Divemaster.jpg
    Ramona and Divemaster.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 259
Good looking pork! Nice smoke ring.

One question. Did Dive get lost or somethin'? He's an awfully long way from home!

J/K. Looks like a good time!

Woohoo! Those closeups made me feel like I was swimming in pork...and it felt gooooooood.:biggrin:

Thanks, everyone. It was a blast - a chance to cook Q (and some non-Q) with the kids for some special visitors...I just hope our guests enjoyed it as much as we did. :)

Any other Brethren/Sistren should know you have a standing invite. Just let me know in advance, so I can make sure the kids cook your food - you'll be happy with their cooking :)

Dan, I may just take you up on that. Want to visit your Church too. Don't know when but...:biggrin:

while sitting on the love seat, Divemaster says, "here! smell my armpit!"
Ramona just looks away and sighs...

looks like everyone had fun! :biggrin:

Back