sterlingsmoker

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Just finished pullin the chuckie!

LaborDayBBQ022.jpg

LaborDayBBQ021.jpg

We're listening...

Inquiring minds want to know! It's pretty difficult to taste through the internet but details help. Prep? Cook? Rest?

I love chuckies year round and am always interested in how others do their cooks.

Inquiring minds want to know! It's pretty difficult to taste through the internet but details help. Prep? Cook? Rest?

I love chuckies year round and am always interested in how others do their cooks.

Rubbed down with worsey and Texas BBQ Rub. Cooked at temp of 225* until internal of 201*. It took about 12 hours. I did not foil and set aside as time was runnin short. It pulled very easily. I always have great pullin with 7 bone chuckies. I think the bone helps to cook better.

Rubbed down with worsey and Texas BBQ Rub. Cooked at temp of 225* until internal of 201*. It took about 12 hours. I did not foil and set aside as time was runnin short. It pulled very easily. I always have great pullin with 7 bone chuckies. I think the bone helps to cook better.

Forgive me...Is that a beef chuck roast?

Thanks for the deteails

The results speak for themselves. I suspect I've been pulling my meat a little too early, around 192. Good results, but your results look very tempting.

Back