Bastage Thieves!

Countryhb

is Blowin Smoke!
Cleared out our common parking area a couple weeks ago for my birthday party. I put my double barrel cooker and my NB offset on the side of the house for storage purposes. Neighbor came in last night and said the dumpster-diving trash collectors came through yesterday and took my NB offset!! What a bunch of bastages!! When I find him, I am going to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with him!!

Cleared out our common parking area a couple weeks ago for my birthday party. I put my double barrel cooker and my NB offset on the side of the house for storage purposes. Neighbor came in last night and said the dumpster-diving trash collectors came through yesterday and took my NB offset!! What a bunch of bastages!! When I find him, I am going to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with him!!

This is a tragedy!!

That sucks,, sorry to hear that,, and I thought I was mad memorial day when someone in the trailer park next door decided to steal my picnic table. Good luck ,, hope you can track it down.

Sounds like with all the problems people are having in California with people having chicken and roosters in their backyards, you probably have someone in the neighborhood firing the bad boy up right now for a feast:twisted:

No seriously that is F*&^%$ Up. Hope you find it!

That sucks!
I see you still have the weed burner... that could come in handy when the perp is caught.

BTW... your neighbor didn't do anything when he saw them taking it?
I'd check his garage for the smell of sweet blue.

Didn't you also have your child's motorride taken in a similar fashion too? Or was that HB-BBQ? Either way, your HB dumpster divers need a refresher course.

It was HB-BBQ who had the quad stolen. These farkers are out of hand and I'm going to start laying down the law...I AM THE LAW!!

Judge Dredd mod

If you catch them, hot nuts and smoken' butts could have a whole new meaning for them.:twisted::twisted::biggrin:

Didn't you also have your child's motorride taken in a similar fashion too? Or was that HB-BBQ? Either way, your HB dumpster divers need a refresher course.
Yup that was my daughters quad that got stolen...

Country I told Jen last night after we saw you but forgot to call you myself. The neighbor across the way on 18th saw the farker earlier in the day driving away with it but didnt realize what he was up to as his truck was already piled high. She mentioned the type of truck he had and I think it is the same guy that has been bringing Ben the used webers but I am not positive. I guess you better move the double barrel in, the farker probably has his eye on it too.

Might be time to set a trap :evil:

Four king that sucks. By the way I agree with the guy who said that your neighbor saw it. What the hell is that. He didn't say anything. That is Bullchit also.

Was the neighbor HB-BBQ by any chance!!:mrgreen:

Glad i got my small BGE outta Huntington Beach before that disappeared off of the sellers patio.
It will be home in the next 1/2 hour. Of course I stole that too but at least the previous owner feels he made out on the deal.

Lock and load Brother. I'd check local scrap yards. If you find it tell them it's stolen. They had the guy sign a slip to scrap. make him buy a new one.

I dont mean to rain down on anyone's pissed off party here but I have a suggestion.

Would it be proper to wish the thief well? I know that what he did was wrong and all and I'm not condoning stealing ANYTHING!! All I'm saying is that, if we all got what we deserved we would have some butt rub all over us and be stuck in the big smoker in the sky...

This cat that stole your smoker, I say... Bless him and his family, wish him good times and great meals on a great unit. Ask the man upstairs that every time he cooks on it that he is reminded that there is a God that want's to forgive him.

Ya never know, at the end of the party, when it's all over, y'all may be sittin at the same table in heaven grabbin for the same rib. I’m my mind, that's what it's all about.

You got that smoker once, I'll be willing to bet that you'll get another...

Not telling y'all what to do an anything, just a suggestion...

You can say well, if it happed to you you'd be pissed to, well... It did happed to me, I had a $25,000.00 trailer stolen that had warmers, refers, chafing dishes, generators utensils - the whole 9... I was angry for about 6 min. Then I started laughing. What else was I gonna do... I prayed for the guy right there. Since then, My catering business has taken off, I won 1st place at a little contest and I am getting into doing festivals. I am glad that this person has it and I really do hope that they can benefit from it the way that I wanted to.

SO, there you have it, my .02 that turned into about $3.75