south central ky & north tenn members

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
it's winter & the weather sucks but as usual i thought i'd invite anyone & everyone to a meet & greet this coming saturday @ our place. i have my trailer & 2 brink snp's and i'm doing a brisket,rack of porks,country style, & a couple stuffed fattys-not to mention all the sides. anyone & everyone is welcome to attend as i usually cook more than a platoon can eat in a week-so come 1 come all & bring what you want as far as equipt & food. southern ky is not a hotbed of bbq talent so it would be a nice place to start.
just pm me for details & directions if your interested.

Sounds like a mini-BASH shaping up here!

Would be a great time and I would love to come if possible--but....

Have a great time and thanks for the offer!

TIM

Agreed Tim

Thats just too cool.

Been here less than a month, and throws the front door open.

If I missed the Cattle Call, welcome BnC!

Very true about not a hotbed for Q. Especially southeastern ky where I live. Only Q places around here is Sonney's. I live in the London area.

Very true about not a hotbed for Q. Especially southeastern ky where I live. Only Q places around here is Sonney's. I live in the London area.
we're outside of glasgow. i'm from texas & it's dang hard to meet people here... i been q'ing & smoking & cooking professionally for quite a few years- we just want to make some new friends & know some talent around here... besides i have 6 acoustic & electric guitars,mandolin, a bass, keys, & drums.. i own a recording studio out of the house on the side- it ain't all about bbq.......:-D

we're outside of glasgow. i'm from texas & it's dang hard to meet people here... i been q'ing & smoking & cooking professionally for quite a few years- we just want to make some new friends & know some talent around here... besides i have 6 acoustic & electric guitars,mandolin, a bass, keys, & drums.. i own a recording studio out of the house on the side- it ain't all about bbq.......:-D
Thanks for the invite we might try and get together sometime this spring or summer. Wife and I travel quite a lot.

Back