Fatty Score!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I was in the local Albertson's and guess what I found?

FATTIES FOR 99 CENTS!

fatties001.jpg

fatties002.jpg

I was gonna cook some of the for the kids at church but I remembered that we are having hamburgers and hot dogs tomorrow. I get to keep them all! 7 Maple and 7 Original.

Good score.

I've just foiled a stuffed fatty out of two packets worth and it will be coolered in 1.5 hours......cannot wait.....

Wow! Fatty heaven, Mista! Did Mrs Mista give you "The LOOK" when you came home with all of those? :-D

Man, what luck!
I'm off to our local Dillon's store to see if they "price match" your Albertson's...:twisted:

Way to go Bigmista. While out shopping today will drop in to Albertsons:icon_bigsmil

Followed your lead Neil. Went and got some. Stopped bt Staters to buy a fresh turkey and they had them for $.99 also, but they also had Hot.

Im off to the market right now Staters and Albertsons by my house. Need to get me some fattys. Can you freeze them?

I was just thinking the same thing. I know you can freeze the sausage in the chubs. But what about stuffing them all, with stuffing of choice, wrapping and freezing them.

I'm willing to give it a try, but would rather know up front if someone has tried it and failed (or succeeded).

(I hope this doesn't constitute a hijack)

I was just thinking the same thing. I know you can freeze the sausage in the chubs. But what about stuffing them all, with stuffing of choice, wrapping and freezing them.

I'm willing to give it a try, but would rather know up front if someone has tried it and failed (or succeeded).

(I hope this doesn't constitute a hijack)

I buy them when on sale, freeze them in their wrapper until about 2 days before I need them.
Never had a problem doing this.

Just scored on the hot and original. Staters did not have the maple. Will run over to Albertsons later to get some maple. Have to pull 4 pork butts right now.

Neighbor is a VP at Farmer John and he brings me frozen fatties, patties, bacon, etc all the time. Per him, good for 2 weeks after thawing, regardless of sell by date.

Neighbor is a VP at Farmer John and he brings me frozen fatties, patties, bacon, etc all the time. Per him, good for 2 weeks after thawing, regardless of sell by date.

Hey i forgot about your neighbor. I want to win some of that meat at your next backyard comp.:-D

Back