Sunday Stockup/Freezer Dive $0.99 Version

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
Took this out of the freezer Wednesday evening, thank Ja for Sprout's managers specials

hZqUg3e.jpg

Went for an early walk this morning, I thought these guys were supposed to be up north somewhere

u3WSROj.jpg

Stopped and got a salami and muenster omlette

ExfBmrw.jpg

First on was the chicken, rubbed up with Watkins IPA seasoning (99 cent thighs)

dCPBDrA.jpg

And they are done

I4PfnBw.jpg

Next was the Frito meat cake, 2 lbs each of ground turkey and hot chicken italian sausage (99 cents per lb). Here are the ingredients

goAm7vW.jpg

In the 18", dropped from the cake pan after 20 minutes

wGQ1L3T.jpg

Did a Peri Peri XX and Siracha glaze at 130 degrees

v2sWUDI.jpg

And done

ixmGr1H.jpg

Finally some chicken hatch chile and smoke cheddar sausage (99 cents a pound and 99 cents for the pak)

yybqUPA.jpg

And done

9ohRzQo.jpg

Eatin good this week

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
That meatloaf looks excellent, Marty! Your Sprouts store is way different than mine, yours is gold at those prices. ($.99 a pound! Yay!)

Went back to mine a second time, still no meat manager specials.

Anyway, good stock up for the week you have there. Makes life easier Mon-Fri.

Looking good!

How is the Voodo Ranger bbq sauce? I've been wanting to order some of their bbq sauces because I love their beers.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

As good as ever Marty! Love to get a feed back on the VooDoo sauce. Like Lomey I love their beers

Well done Brother. Those prices are amazing. I love that cake pan meatloaf. I thought i was frugal, but you just made ma jealous. :icon_blush:

Went for an early walk this morning, I thought these guys were supposed to be up north somewhere

We call those the original Canadian terrorists. They are all over the world and shatting all over your favorite green space or golf course (they love golf courses). Those are just babies. If you come across a nesting mother or father, keep your distance, they can fark you up pretty good. Wether it be bites or a broken arm, they are tough. You're welcome! :becky:

Back