THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neighbor is a VP at Farmer John and he brings me frozen fatties, patties, bacon, etc all the time. Per him, good for 2 weeks after thawing, regardless of sell by date.
My parents had a friend that worked there in Vernon. They used to get employee sales all the time. Can you hook us brothers up?

When I was a kid. I lived in Monterey Park. When the wind blew a certain way we could smell the Farmer John slaughter house in East L.A. HMMM The smell of fresh pork.

Hey Norco. you go right by CRocke house don't you?

I was just thinking the same thing. I know you can freeze the sausage in the chubs. But what about stuffing them all, with stuffing of choice, wrapping and freezing them.

I'm willing to give it a try, but would rather know up front if someone has tried it and failed (or succeeded).

(I hope this doesn't constitute a hijack)

Yes it does constitute a hijack :wink: But we cook and freeze and thaw and reheat armadillo eggs all the time. Turn out great everytime.

Chit Brian, Norco goes by everbody's house!
He just drove past my house :shock:

Good score Mista, can't have to many fatties in the house.!

Yes the Farmer John sausage is good. John Morrell on the other hand is almost completely white due to the fat content.

Back