THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I take em plain.Salt sprinkled straight outta the beef tallow.Needs no condiment. I have heard horror stories of people dipping fries into a Frosty at Wendy’s and into multiple flavored blizzards and blasts at DQ and Sonic!,,:tsk: This world we live in!

I had covid, and ketchup to me anymore is like pure sugar (and I'm P!$$ED). Loved the stuff. I've tried sugar free, organic, etc. It ruins everything for me, but I'm still a believer in KETCHUP! I trust one day that I will hand out bottles of the stuff to those who haven't had it. ;). Life is good. God is good. I love the this group!

Hot, Crispy, Salt and Pepper-that is the way I like them.

Have done the Spicy Ketchup and regular- it's ok

Ranch on fries- have to admit I did it once... just like frying bacon in the nude. Once was enough. No ranch- and slip on an apron - words to live by.

I like both as long as it is a light dip. Squeezing ketchup on top of the fries just nasty. What I really like is tartar on fries.

I had covid, and ketchup to me anymore is like pure sugar (and I'm P!$$ED). Loved the stuff. I've tried sugar free, organic, etc. It ruins everything for me, but I'm still a believer in KETCHUP! I trust one day that I will hand out bottles of the stuff to those who haven't had it. ;). Life is good. God is good. I love the this group!

Glad you’re on the mend. I’m pretty much a French’s, Annie’s, Whataburger Spicy person. Our Natural Grocers usually has a large selection of low and no sugar catsup.

Two I used to order were Spice It Up along with their Jalapeño Dusting Salt And Hatchup Ketchup. Think those are right. It’s been a while

For me, different styles of fries go better with different condiments. From plain Salt, Seasoned Salt, Vinegar, Ketchup, Mayo, Ranch, BBQ, Hot Sauce, Cheese Sauce, or Gravy.

Back