Mahi tacos on the flat top

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Now that fish is about half the price of beef :roll: decided to have something “less expensive” to eat today. Tacos is always the answer when you ask yourself “what should I eat today” so tacos it is.

I seasoned the mahi with Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime and cooked it on the Blackstone griddle 5-6 minutes per side. The wife whipped up a mango salsa which complimented the fish great, and then we plated them up with corn tortillas.

Looks delicious! What size griddle is that? I've been looking into getting one soon and it seems appropriate for the volumes I'd be making.

Thanks everyone! Probably one of the simplest to prepare and cook dishes I make but they're always a big hit.

Looks delicious! What size griddle is that? I've been looking into getting one soon and it seems appropriate for the volumes I'd be making.

This is the 22" model. I've had the 36" but because it's freestanding it became a permanent fixture in our sunroom and we wanted to de-clutter it a bit so I sold it. I decided a tabletop model that I could put away when not in use was an acceptable solution. Sometimes I miss the extra real estate but even the 22" is capable of cranking out plenty of food and it's usually not an issue.

Thank you! I was hoping you said the 22" as it seems more versatile than the one burner 17" yet still compact enough to transport occasionally.

Sam's Club has/had the 22" for $99, it looks like they're currently out of stock online and the stores around me are as well, but might be worth a shot.

Tastee lookin vittles.I want a 22 for home use.I have a 36 on my cooker trailer and a 17 at the trailer home where I spend some nights at the farm.I think the 22 would be perfect for home use.Your meal looks divine!

Back