Hot Wing's ALA Naturiffic

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
I was fortunate enough to receive an xperimental bag of John's (SirPorkaLot) new Hot Wing Rub.
Rubbed up the bottoms last night and flipped this morning to get the tops.
OKpBDcw.jpg

Into the 18" with no diffuser and all vents wide open, she ran about 325 with a nice breeze today.
PFkdmNG.jpg

All finished up and ready for dinner.
12YQXJS.jpg

I am impressed with the blend of flavor and the fact that the amount of heat is not overpowering but does leave a nice warm glow. This rub gets :thumb::thumb: .
PS: I just ordered two more bags using the Brethren Amazon link, it was that good!

It would only make sense that the 'wing king' get first crack at a new wing seasoning. Congrats on being "the chosen one" Marty, you did John and the rest of us proud!!

Thanks Marty!

I debated about whether it should be hotter or not, but I didn’t want to overwhelm the flavor with heat

Dang man. Where was the link to order this? Not on their site.. I just placed an order last night for a couple things.

We launched our Naturiffic store on Amazon 2 days ago. The Hot Wing Rub went live there yesterday as part of that launch.

It will be on our website next week.

However by having it on Amazon, you can not only purchase the Hot Wing Rub (with free shipping!), you can also help the forum if you use the Brethren affiliate link.

Thanks for your business!

We launched our Naturiffic store on Amazon 2 days ago. The Hot Wing Rub went live there yesterday as part of that launch.

It will be on our website next week.

However by having it on Amazon, you can not only purchase the Hot Wing Rub (with free shipping!), you can also help the forum if you use the Brethren affiliate link.

Thanks for your business!

Slightly off topic (though I will be buying some of this!) … is there a way to make it so every time I goto Amazon it defaults to using the brethren link? My wife spends half my paycheck via Amazon so might as well benefit my favorite forum.

I'm sort of a wing snob. I am not saying that I make the best or even good. However, being a snob I can spot good wings. Those, my friend, are spot on! Nice job. I love the color! Absolutely, perfect.

One suggestion... LIGHTLY spray with duck fat or spray oil to get a glistening effect. Your color is spot on!

Those wings look great! I'm a big fan of the Naturiffic line of salts, rubs, whateveryacall'em. Just placed an order on Amazon (through Brethren affiliate link, of course) and I'm looking forward to next weekend's wings! Gonna try 'em just rub first, but I'm sure they're gonna take a little bath in Frank's at some point.

Thanks for posting!

Back