THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I was striving for 1OE & 1OM. Dang near did it. Seasoned with Naturiffic Hot Salt And Cavenders No Salt early in process. Two nice pieces of inaugural Fatty from the other day. Taste was perfect. Success at two type egg??
Not a home run nor a strike out.
Ground rule double no rbi.

Last edited:
That looks fantastic. Breakfast is easily my favorite meal. As far as cooking two styles of eggs while remaining connected - I've never tried. My only idea - leave a spatula under one yolk to manage heat. That's all I have. Sorry.

Any of y’all used the “soup ladle poached egg” method?

I'd hit that, though I prefer eggs sunny side up...the runnier the yolk, the better.

Been tinkering with Naturrific products (Qsalt, Lamb, Garlicky Lemon) since first ordering last month. Been a learning experience, figuring out how to apply them. The grinds are pretty fine and I need to pay attention applying them. They're not what I'm use to, grinding coarse sea salt/black pepper and other seasonings (toasted cumin, coriander, etc). Been learning to use light fingers applying Naturrific. Garlicky Lemon seems to be the most forgiving if you heavy finger it.

Back