THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KORND4WG X

is One Chatty Farker
Brisket rubbed with peppered cow and black ops, respectively
XX0IDhCl.jpg

On the M1 for about 5hrs. Pics before wrapping
Plw146dl.jpg

C3BcI5Xl.jpg

Chicken hung on the Hunsaker, then skin side down for 15-20mins
mJD1EUEl.jpg

l7A9Ykpl.jpg

Turned out pretty good, we made some soft tacos and such with all the fixens. Fam seemed to enjoy it :thumb:

How are you liking your hunsaker. I’ve had my eye on one for a little while now.

Love it. I’m coming from a PBC and wanted more bells and whistles - temp control, multiple grate levels etc.

So far I’ve only done ribs and chicken so nothing longer than 4hrs but it’s been running like a champ so far :clap2:

Love it. I’m coming from a PBC and wanted more bells and whistles - temp control, multiple grate levels etc.

So far I’ve only done ribs and chicken so nothing longer than 4hrs but it’s been running like a champ so far :clap2:

Yeah currently running a traeger and wanting to add another unit. PBC is a little small and I don’t like no temp control.

Love the rack system and lid hinge on the hunsaker.

Yeah currently running a traeger and wanting to add another unit. PBC is a little small and I don’t like no temp control.

Love the rack system and lid hinge on the hunsaker.

Yeah I was able to adjust easily between 225-350 with the vents when smoking the chicken. Then I replaced the hanging rack with a charcoal grate lid open to get the skin. I actually wanted to place it on the lowest height but I couldn’t see very well in the dark and it was a little warm :icon_shy.

Tomorrow I will check to see how much charcoal I have left, another nice feature being able to shut it down :thumb:

^^
the man above can probably add his 2$ on the hunsaker as well :clap2:

Love the color on everything. Looks like you made a ton of tacos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beautiful!
Love the color on everything. Looks like you made a ton of tacos.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
nice looking feed mate, nice colour

Thanks guys, appreciate it :thumb:

Nerd alert: here is the profile from my smoke therm at about a stick or 2 an hour. I had some trouble in the 3rd hour with a stick that was too big so I had to play with it a bit :icon_shy. Last hour was the wrap so I didn’t pay too much attention there.

xknaxZKl.jpg

jNrdQIKl.jpg

:nerd:

Bells and whistles = grates and an intake

Only w/ the pbc

Back