THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Cooked this Saturday on the MAK, Prime Brisket from the Butcher Shoppe seasoned with ORBBQ Black Ops turned out extremely well, you know it's going to be good when you put it on the cutting board and it's jiggly like jello.

pZceHi4.jpg

g0Qe7w0.jpg

Smoked the Mac n Cheese, Beans and Jalapeño sausage.

ROO2LDf.jpg

Had just under 2.5lbs left after dinner, chopped it up for a batch of Brisket Chili I'll put together later this week.

XkPT2Nk.jpg

Unrelated but thought I'd share, went to brunch Sunday and ordered a Bloody Mary, came topped with a tasty chicken wing. When your Bloody Mary comes with a chicken wing you know it's going to be a good day. :wink:

XA3JkMI.jpg

Cooked this Saturday on the MAK, Prime Brisket from the Butcher Shoppe seasoned with ORBBQ Black Ops turned out extremely well, you know it's going to be good when you put it on the cutting board and it's jiggly like jello.

pZceHi4.jpg

g0Qe7w0.jpg

Smoked the Mac n Cheese, Beans and Jalapeño sausage.

ROO2LDf.jpg

Had just under 2.5lbs left after dinner, chopped it up for a batch of Brisket Chili I'll put together later this week.

XkPT2Nk.jpg

Unrelated but thought I'd share, went to brunch Sunday and ordered a Bloody Mary, came topped with a tasty chicken wing. When your Bloody Mary comes with a chicken wing you know it's going to be a good day. :wink:

XA3JkMI.jpg

You could call that bloodyMary a salad with that chicken
Nice looking Brisket

Beautiful brisket. Thanks for sharing. Care to share you smoked Mac and cheese recipe? It looked darn good on the plate.

Back