First BUTT pr0n

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well, I think I finally know what it is to be a SMOKER. A smoker is one who gets up early or stays up all night to spend 12 or more hours making a sandwich :)

Here's my "First Butt pron" for all ye farkers out there...

butt_0160.jpg

And another...

butt_0162.jpg

My butt had a nice crust :)

OK... I put on two 7.8lb butts at 845pm Thursday night. Butt #1 cooked to 193 internal temp in 12 hours flat. Butt #2 was a little more stubborn and took 13:15 to finish up. Anyway... It, in my uneducated opinion, these are some nice butts. They smell and taste fantastic to me, and they melted apart in my hands.

I guess I have a question now...

What are some great uses for pulled pork besides sandwiches and pulled pork tacos? I'm thinking seriously about working up a pulled pork quesadilla of some sort after PatioDaddio's recent post...

Cheers to all...

pork fried rice, biscuits and gravy with chopped pork and fried eggs. Looks good !

Simply beautiful. Nice bark, great color, juicy...couldn't ask for more.:thumb::thumb:

butt_0160.jpg

BBQ Spaghetti. BBQ pizza.

drool....

Looks delicious... I love the summary of a smoker in the first post

Buffalo Pulled Pork Sammich!

YUP, I hit mine with some bullards buffalo sauce and stacked on a portagee sweet bread roll,...wow.

Pulled Pork Nachos!!!! There is a microbrewery in my town and they serve this. It is fantastic. Serve it with BBQ sauce on the side

Pulled Pork Nachos!!!! There is a microbrewery in my town and they serve this. It is fantastic. Serve it with BBQ sauce on the side

DITTO

That's just what I was thinkin. OH MAN you got some fine eatin there, I think I can even smell it out here!

Nice job! Get that man a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Great job! The pics look great!

My suggestions.... hash, or.... well hell, Pulled pork goes with anything! I'd eat it on top of a donut!

Last edited:
Hey Rubmybutt,
Its called Halfmoon Brewery in Kokomo, Indiana. worth a stop if your in the area. google them, nice website

Back