Smokin some chili because it's getting CHILLY!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
In full disclosure a small amount of elbow noodles might go in later so it becomes goulash...it's definitely a Texas chili tasting dish though.

I used ground beef but am spinning some rope sausages below to add into it also. More to come...

In full disclosure a small amount of elbow noodles might go in later so it becomes goulash...
That's fine, as long as you don't call the finished product chili. Like that abomination that they call chili in Cincinnati. :mrgreen:

That's fine, as long as you don't call the finished product chili. Like that abomination that they call chili in Cincinnati. :mrgreen:
Oh I qualified it that if noodles were added it's goulash! lol

Sausage looks great. What kind is it? On another note...I was thinking about drilling two holes in my Lyfe Tyme stick burner on the vertical section and installing a rotisserie. Anyone ever try it and did it work ok?

Looks good, smoked a Brisket Saturday and making Brisket Chili today. I'm lazy though, everything is going in the Crockpot :shocked:

I know they say "if you lookin' ain't cookin'," but you have to watch your smoker a lot closer when you cook. Some joker snuck up and put beans in your chili when you weren't paying attention!

It looks delicious though, I have to admit.

Back