Albukirky Green Chile Fatty

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Did not cook much of anything outside this weekend. This afternoon Seasoned a 2# chub of JD Breakfast sausage with Albukirky Green Chile, pushed the start button on the PB Austin XL. Set on smoke for one hour and had the internal temp to 137*, dialed in 250* to an IT 172. Wrapped in foil, went for a cold walk, came home sliced and bagged.

Last edited:
Threaten me with a good time!

I'm a 160-165* man, myself... but that's a thing of beauty that keeps on giving for several days!

Looks good Adams. I remembered too late to throw one on this weekend. You said bagged. Did you freeze some? I had been wondering how that would be. BTW...I like your new avatar, very fitting

Yes, they freeze great. Couple frozen slices wrapped in paper towel and in my microwave 45 seconds.

Threaten me with a good time!

I'm a 160-165* man, myself... but that's a thing of beauty that keeps on giving for several days!

Agree with you on 160-65*. I have three Inkbird, 2 DOT’s an Igrill and the Austin actually has two probes.

Yet here I am trying to chase perfect temps with looks and my Thermapen :laugh:

Love me some Albukirky Green, one of my favorite seasonings. Tis a nice fatty.

Looks great! I think I'll have to put my order in for some Albukirky Green.

I keep hearing about these rubs, have a friend in NM that I´m gonna have to ask to send me some of that stuff.

Excellent looking fatty!

I keep hearing about these rubs, have a friend in NM that I´m gonna have to ask to send me some of that stuff.

Excellent looking fatty!

Request your friend obtain the Albukirky Red Chile Seasoning as well. Both are mild.

Last edited:
The Combo pack is part of the sale. The Casa and Ancho Chile Ive always wanted to try.

Back