For Brethren in the Ct, NY area free berth at Westport

MAsQue

is Blowin Smoke!
My teammate, Dennis, just got a call that his brother-in-law has been taken to the hospital in the final stages of his battle with cancer and isn't expected to last the weekend. I'm just getting over the flu and am in no shape to cook a contest by myself. Our spot at Westport is already paid for and I hate to see it go to waste. I'm hoping someone can get a team together and fill in for us. I've dropped Bob LeRose an email explaining the situation and asking that he give our spot to another team. I'm assuming there's nothing in the rules anywhere that would prohibit this. (I can't imagine that there would be.) So, if you were wanting to cook Westport and got shut out, here's your chance.

Brian

If anybody gets a team together to go, please post it here so we don't have more than 1 team show up.

Last edited:
Brian,

That is horrible. A sad situation all around. Can't you find someone to work with as a substitute for your teammate?

Eric

If someone wants to go to make up a team, but is hesitant for lack of experience or whatever, let me know and we'll team up for the occasion. As I said, I'm just not up to doing this one with just myself and Liz.

Back