Bacon- Oven or Pan Fried 🍳🥓🍳

As long as it's not cripsy! Preferred is pan or griddle fried but we often cook it in our deep fryer that sets on our bbq shelf. Covered and well sealed in the garage

In a hurry? Pan. Perfect bacon wanted and have the time? Oven.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Normally in the oven, and last night I did the "twisted Bacon" so that an entire 1# package fits on one sheet.

Twist, add fresh ground pepper, and in the oven it goes.

Now when its done, there's more shrinkage than an old man in an ice storm, but none of the pieces touch so you don't end up with one connected piece that is like 5 pieces fused together.

It was a packed tray when it went in

Attachments

• twisted.jpg
    twisted.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 57
Learning a lot today, thanks

pellet grill / oven style

This...I smoke the bacon while heating up the smoker for smashburgers and then I throw it on the grill grates along with the burgers to finish it off.

On aluminum foil in a sheet pan in the oven. This way we can pour off the fat into a jar to keep on the counter. And you can discard the foil and the pan never got greasy at all. don't even have to wash it.

The Mrs recently took to doing it in the oven. Had never heard of it and thought she was being weird, but it comes out way better. Gonna have to try the twisty trick. Learning stuff here too.

Back