Breakfast cooked on 75+ year old cast iron......

I have to find one of those!

eBay. Look for "sits flat, no cracks no repairs" in description. This one is a Wagner- Griswold also made them. And I think I read one time after they merged they continued making them. Griswold has a somewhat different handle which is awesome looking.

I love those pans, I have 2. They are called "breakfast skillets". I start a couple slices of bacon in the large area. Once there is some fat rendered I just tilt the skillet and run the fat into the egg wells. Crack a couple eggs, start the toaster and WALLA (sp)..LOL...BREAKFAST IS SERVED!

That is very cool.

That old cast-iron cookware is just awesome. I have a piece marked Puritan circa 1930s, made by Wagner I think, for sears roebuck. Belonged to grandma. Lightest smoothest skillet ive ever used, a dream to cook with.

I love the functionality of "breakfast for one" with the divided skillet. I've lusted over the Griswold. This is another one that is so tempting, but I really shouldn't. Breakfast in this house is rarely "for one". :eek:hwell:

I love the functionality of "breakfast for one" with the divided skillet. I've lusted over the Griswold. This is another one that is so tempting, but I really shouldn't. Breakfast in this house is rarely "for one". :eek:hwell:

Just like there is no BBQ season, breakfast is great anytime of the day.

Yes, I am an enabler. You are very welocme.

Back