High Plains Indian - Chicken Tikka Masala - w/Pr0N

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
In celebration of England's win over Sweden in today's World Cup match, we've decided to whip up a batch of the country's national dish!

Here's the last time we made it - including the tikka marinade recipe and some additional Pr0n.

Forgive me, as I can't remember which of you suggested the appropriate "dressing" for this Tecate Beer... but I finally tried it, and it's AH-MAZING.

xA62vgIh.jpg

Fired up the kettle during half-time of the RUS vs. CRO match, and grilled up some lovely tikka-marinated thighs on the kettle with the Vortex.

NJ539Syh.jpg

MiKPIkhh.jpg

Once Croatia properly dispatched Russia in penalty kicks to seal their advance to meet England in the Semi-Finals, CINCHOUSE came 'round and started stealing chicken skin (it's crispy, delicious, and tough to ignore).

About time to start whipping up the "CTM". More shenanigans to come.

Last edited:
I'm very fortunate my better half does not eat the skin.

Just saw photos of "our local" in Wicken, East Cambs, UK. - Love it!

yHrTZfVh.jpg

Better get some Ghee in the pan, and cook the onions until translucent.

IRzxFVmh.jpg

Time to add some Garlic and Ginger.

BNFCbRzh.jpg

A couple of tablespoons of Mr. Pataks' Hot Curry Paste added and stirred.

QFBAg3Sh.jpg

Tikka-grilled chicken added to the lot.

sZ09V4Hh.jpg

Time for a can of diced tomatoes and a bit more water to allow this a chance to fully cook-down and yet keep a bit of sauce.

3CLPtOgh.jpg

CINCHOUSE is fixin' to make the Hairy Bikers' Sweet-Potato Sag-Aloo... more on that front in a bit.

Shenanigans continue!

Yeah, it got real.. BossLady rolled in and put the smack down.

Hairy Bikers' Sag Aloo Recipe

CINCHOUSE ground the spices to a powder after a quick toast... then in to join some other fun bits.

mI6dYCnh.jpg

Give the bits a good swim in a bit of veg or chicken stock.

SdU0RZih.jpg

Add in some spinach, and keep on rolling...

vVTuUhEh.jpg

Missed the Raita above, but here are the two mains on the plate... Enjoyable sweetness from the sweet potato, but nothing that sends me scrambling for salt & pepper.

oGwtnXlh.jpg

Win. Tear it up.

Back