Can I buy 5pcs of grill mats?

T

tonylii

Hello, buddy:
Recently I have a family BBQ party, I need to buy some grill mats from the Amazon, I found this product more with my requirements, http://amzn.to/2xEpkDD more importantly, it is the price is cheaper, 5pcs only $10.99, I need to buy 50pcs , So that it can save me a portion of the money. But about this product I did not see the corresponding reviews, so I'm not sure if I can rest assured to buy?
Can you give me some advice on this?
Many thanks!

You can buy whatever you please, we all have different needs.

To answer your question, if there are no reviews, I would use caution when making a purchase of 50 pieces.

What's odd about this thread is that you started almost the same conversation back in July. You say in this post that "I'm not sure if I can rest assured to buy?"

Yet in your July thread you indicate "I have received the grill mat I was buying from" and "it was great, $ 15.99 spent on the value and I got 5pcs, the quality was fine"

So why do you need any reviews and act like you have never used the product?

In the July thread, when others give you other suggestions of other mats, you discount them. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249429 Now another thread.

Maybe you are helping to drive sales through Amazon? It just seems odd that of both your posts you lead / bait readers to this amazon product sold through the same "JCE tec" seller.

Only two threads you have posted in and both drive the conversation to purchase these mats on Amazon. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3604621

For myself I have no need for any type of grill mat, but I respect that we all have different needs.

You can buy whatever you please, we all have different needs.

To answer your question, if there are no reviews, I would use caution when making a purchase of 50 pieces.

What's odd about this thread is that you started almost the same conversation back in July. You say in this post that "I'm not sure if I can rest assured to buy?"

Yet in your July thread you indicate "I have received the grill mat I was buying from" and "it was great, $ 15.99 spent on the value and I got 5pcs, the quality was fine"

So why do you need any reviews and act like you have never used the product?

In the July thread, when others give you other suggestions of other mats, you discount them. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249429 Now another thread.

Maybe you are helping to drive sales through Amazon? It just seems odd that of both your posts you lead / bait readers to this amazon product sold through the same "JCE tec" seller.

Only two threads you have posted in and both drive the conversation to purchase these mats on Amazon. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3604621

For myself I have no need for any type of grill mat, but I respect that we all have different needs.

I agree this user looks suspicious. Every post is in his grill mats threads.

If I had need for this type of product I've already got a reversible cast iron griddle. I'm certain it won't leach any plastics into the food, and it'll last forever! I'm seriously considering cutting a notch in one end though to let grease drain.

My guess is that it's a bot. Perhaps the mods can look into it?

Lost me at "buddy" - it pisses me off when someone i don't know calls me buddy.

If you need reviews or people to buy your wares, offer it at a discount in exchange for a review.

The mods are looking at it :-D

I reported it this morning:

His first day he registered, he posted a thread referencing the Amazon Link for these mats through "JCE tech" on Amazon.

When other people suggested other brands he quickly found reasons in 5 other posts why the others grill mats would not work for him.

In his final post of that thread he said he bought them and how great they were at such a bargain.

Today he created a new thread asking for references before he purchases 50 pieces of the product. If he purchased them and stated that they were great and such a bargain, why would he start a second thread referencing the same grill mat through Amazon as "JCE tech" as the seller?

Clearly he started two threads with a total of 8 posts all referencing buying these through "JCE tech" on Amazon. If you look at the links to his posts he is clearly driving sales traffic through "JCE tech" as the seller on Amazon. It's clear to see the only motive for these posts are to drive sales traffic through the "JCE tech" Amazon seller account.

Priceless -
Originally Posted by Stlsportster Maybe Grill Mats are a CHEATER?

awesome job folks..

Followed the internet bread crumb trail, and yup, tonylii leads to a few know spamming domains and addresses.

BTW.. he wont be posting anymore, but i hope he doesnt mind that i edited his links to use our amazon affiliate ID so the forum gets a cut if anyone buys these things. :)

thanks for helping to police our little internet home here and help keeping us spam free. we try top catch them when they register, but occasionally some manage to sneak in.

Back