World’s Record!

Corky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Safeway here in Liberty Lake, WA may have set the record for highest price on Choice Brisket! For $7.99/lb I think we are in Wagyu territory!
[emoji79][emoji80][emoji82]

05a17a060f90da7879cd7e8902f28ca1.jpeg

It will be in the about to go bad discount section before long.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Don't come to Florida and look for brisket in Publix or Fresh Market if you think that's a record.

"Don't come to Florida and look for brisket in Publix or Fresh Market if you think that's a record."

Fresh Market? I have stopped in one a few times, their meat prices are insane. Nothing boneless there, they bone you any time you buy something.

Gotta be careful around here also

Brisket Rape is common

"Don't come to Florida and look for brisket in Publix or Fresh Market if you think that's a record."

Fresh Market? I have stopped in one a few times, their meat prices are insane. Nothing boneless there, they bone you any time you buy something.

$3.99/lb chicken breast and ground chuck on Tuesday.

How often do you see a packaged "bone-in" brisket. Don't think I ever have.
... and what bone would that be?

Last edited:
Chain meat market here in Minny (Von's we'll call it for short) ......$9.99 for choice!

Wow... I get frustrated when I can't find choice for less than $3.50...

Wally varies by location too.

$3.59 for select here ...did see a choice sneak into the bin of usually 2 or 3 there the other day, but passed. That also have trimmed points lately for $7.99

That Damned Aaron Franklin! Ruined it for the rest of us.Chicken feet and Chitterlings will be next!!! A poor man cannot catch a break!!!

Back