Temperature Controller for Two WSMs?

TBoneMac

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone make a temperature controller that will control temperature for two WSMs at the same time? I'd love a controller that had two fan connectors, 2 grate temperature probes, and 4 meat temperature probes.

Not that I know of. I would think that it would have to be customized.

Unfortunately, the Stoker is no longer available. But controlling 2 WSMs with one of those is a starter kit.

Just get a temperature for each WSM cooker from Auber. these things are Rock solid I haven't had any issues at all with these units.

The new Fireboard 2 Drive might with the old drive cable add on hooked up as well. I know they mentioned it somewhere and don’t recall if it could currently or was a planned upcoming feature.

I found the info on the FB2 questions and it looks like it ‘might’ be an upcoming feature. You might be able to contact them and put in a vote for the feature and ask to be notified if they do implement it.

When it comes to cooking meat, a simple life experience or an innate culinary skill is sometimes not enough to prepare the perfect meal.

There are 3 types of kitchen thermometers - digital, mechanical, and conventional liquid.

Electronic or digital are the most convenient, as they show the most accurate result with less error, are compact and easy to use. Expert Grill thermometers in such devices can be both built-in and remote.

Mechanical - the simplest type of thermometer. Instead of a display, the temperature is shown on the familiar scale with an arrow. These probes are usually short and do not take up much space, so they can be used both in the oven and when cooking in a skillet.

Liquid or alcohol thermometers work like a conventional thermometer. Such models do not have a sharp piercing probe and are used for measuring the temperature of liquids.

Back