Fajitas, Yellow Tag Style

Thanks for the cook post Adams. The fajitas and bourbon would be enjoyed at the Yacht Club.
I am intrigued by the Tabasco Scorpion sauce. I have not seen that. Any good?

I like fajitas. I like beer. I like Buffalo Trace. Without a doubt I like most of y'all.

attachment.php

Buffalo Trace has all but disappeared off of shelves up here. A few of the small independent liquor stores still have some.

Glad to see that you did not lose your touch with a cook Like that. :hungry: Nice to see you back. You were missed. I like that Buffalo Trace too

Thanks for the cook post Adams. The fajitas and bourbon would be enjoyed at the Yacht Club.
I am intrigued by the Tabasco Scorpion sauce. I have not seen that. Any good?

I enjoy it. Hotter than most offerings, though far far from hottest it amps up the heat level without changing the taste of the food being consumed. When I first bought my first bottle I'd put one perhaps two drops on my foods. Now I dash it on. I don't know if this is possible, perhaps you'll know, do some hot sauces mellow in the bottle?

Again, it's hot- doesn't change taste of what you're eating like some sauce will.

Last edited:
That's my kinda fajita.

Love the Magnalite. I have one that's big enough to hold a 12# brisket. I know because my wife used to do it. Hasn't been used since.

Back