Anyone Thinking About Entry Level Sausage Making Amazon Deal

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So I’ve been watching these LEM grinder and sausage stuffers for a while on Amazon and camelcamelcamel. Price has been down lately but hadn’t pulled the trigger. Happened to look this morning not only is the price even lower, but I see a $25 additional offer at checkout. Ordered both and got $50 off the pair.

Lowest price I’ve ever seen. One day delivery and I’ll have mine tomorrow.

LEM Products 1606 5-Pound Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWZ6AEI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_dG86DbN1K17FY

LEM Products 1158 Mighty Bite Electric Meat Grinder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NTARMAE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_tJ86DbP235W51

JasonTQ will send you the recipe for his McRib sausage to get you started. Since the grinder comes with stuffing tubes, you could have actually done it all without the stuffer itself, unless you have other plans in which to use it. Looking forward to your creations.

JasonTQ will send you the recipe for his McRib sausage to get you started. Since the grinder comes with stuffing tubes, you could have actually done it all without the stuffer itself, unless you have other plans in which to use it. Looking forward to your creations.

I’ve heard the stuffing tubes on the grinder don’t work as well. For $112 with $25 off I’ll do the dedicated stuffer.

Also...please don’t threaten me with Jason TQ recipes. That’s cruel and unusual.

What price did you get on the grinder? I see $149 now. $112 on the stuffer

Good deal. I bought the LEM 8 grinder last year and a Weston 7lb 2 speed stuffer and have been making sausages and grinding burgers since. It works so much better when you have dedicated machines since I was trying to use the KitchenAid attachments prior to getting those. I haven’t regretted anything since the purchase. Enjoy the new toys!!

Don't forget to check out LEM's refurb deals on their website.
Bought my #8 grinder and 5lb stuffer for a bit over half price.
Prices and inventory changes frequently, so if you're patient, you can find some deals.
Very happy with mine for the 5 to 6 times a year I'll use them

Thanks Joel! Just picked up the stuffer which was a steal! I've had the LEM #12 grinder for a few years from a store clearance sale, and this will be the perfect companion!

You might want to consider the footswitch once you start playing with the grinder, frees up a hand.

Back