"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight picanha at Padawan's Place...maybe some chicken on saturday.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Finally some nice weather here in NC. Gonna practice chicken for an upcoming comp.

Starting with ribeyes and chilled beverages this morning for breakfast (just getting off work). Tomorrow night it's oysters on the grill and Sunday thinking about spares.

Butt went on at 6:30 am, pulled pork sammies to eat today while the Tigers kick some Yankees butts!

Hanger steaks tonight, St. Louis Style Ribs and some pulled pork for a party Saturday, Blackened Grouper for Sunday.
smakelijk:clap:

Tigers home opener game day- ABT's, and bacon-wrapped beef bites... plus of course hot dogs! But those will be cooked on the hot dog roller.

I have a 12.5 pound packer marinating in a pineapple juice / soy / ginger mixture. It will go on the smoker tomorrow morning. :-D

Probably do a pulled pork tomorrow along with a chicken.

Y'all have a great weekend! :thumb:

I'm doing my first pastrami on Saturday!

Doing a chuckie for pulled beef sammiches tomorrow. I wanted to do pepper stout beef but I drank all the stout tonight. So... All I get is pepper beef. Meh. It will taste good no matter what. The wife doesnt care for the stout portion, so I guess it was a win-win. I got to almost tie one on, and she enjoys the meal better.

Brisket and ribs go on the smoker tomorrow! First time I will be cooking for someone besides the family and I'm kinda nervous about it.

Happy Friday Phu......gonna head to son's new house and try to make do on his Kettle I gave him....prob some beer butt yardbird and some Hillshire sausage for good measure......

I've got some cured pork belly going in my cold smokehouse tomorrow for a 6 hour soak of smoke. Then time to fry up some awesome bacon.
I also have some Lamb Osso Bucco that I am going to braise and cook in the Dutch Oven on my smoker. Can't wait!

The ribs came out excellent!!

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Well the plan was get a shoulder on tonight then some yard bird tomorrow after noon but...
Last night I farked up my leg, had to call into work today and spent a few hours at the hosp.:cry:
New plan. Going to try hot & fast in the morning. I'm going to have to direct the girls so I guess it is now there cook:shocked:
Oh also on the home from the hosp. wife wanted to stop at GFS real quick,
"fine but I'm staying in the truck" and bought one of there hams on sale $0.99lb ok good score. That may get froze

Back