**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2015 Edition!!! - Jan. 24th, 2015

Is everyone ready for Saturday! Remember that Jared is opening the doors for us at 10:30, and it is BYOB. Please bring cash to make settling the bill easier!

I'm still in for 3. Looking forward to meeting people.

If anyone wants coffee, please let me know by tomorrow evening!

$12/bag as usual.

I've heard you're quite the coffee guy. If it's a medium or light roast, I'll try a bag. Don't really care for the Dark/French roasts. Whole bean I presume.

Yep, whole bean, and I roast based on what brings out the best in the bean, and most time that is a lighter to medium roast. I'll bring a bag with me!

See you on Saturday!

Ron,
Events of this past week make the scheduling of my time with my daughter and this lunch impossible.

Sorry I'll miss this.

Street parking either along Western Ave or on the side streets.

Hey Guys
Hate to break the news so late. I had 2 cooks quit yesterday so i'm in the kitchen covering the shifts. I have to be here early tomorrow morning. Once again sorry.

Tom

Well it sure was some good eats!
Great food, great company, great service, and some Bob Segar tunes playing. A Detroit boy couldnt be happier!
Thanks to Jared & staff!

We made it home :-D Still stuffed :-D

It was great seeing everyone! Thanks, Jared and team!

If you took any pictures, please post them here!

The amount of food was unreal. We had a great time! Jared even gave us some boxes to take home the leftovers! Thanks to Ron_L for setting this up and thanks to Jared for hosting us. The brisket and the peach cobbler were my favorites, but the ribs, pork, sausage, beans, mac and cheese and pickles were great too! We will be back again.

Back