WalMart $10 for 30# Lump

Smitty got you scouring the net looking for pellets, you know, just in case!:evil:

Oh by the way, my store is down to 158 bags, they still are charging $7/bag.:mad:
Patience grasshopper...
Wouldn't hurt to get a bag or 2 until the price drops again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I keep forgetting to stop by the one on the way home from work. Maybe tomorrow. The one by the house has been sold out for a while.

$7.88 around here but no shortage in sight. There are more than 300 bags between The Walmart’s closest to me. Maybe they will drop the price again. Not that $7.88 is a bad price. I’m definitely gonna get more.

I just happend across a couple bags at Wally World this weekend. It's funny, I was going to post about them but hadn't. Then I see this post :). Anywhoo, haven't tried the lump yet, but for under 8 bucks. Worth a try. I got the last 2 bags, both were ripped a bit.

Attachments

• 20180728_104902.jpg
    20180728_104902.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 87
Here's the Brickseek link. Just add your zip.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=375025590

The one store near me that is down to $6 showed 351 bags left. I called to confirm, and was told, after being on hold for a couple minutes, that there was none left and to try online.

The phone person didn't impress me as being very intelligent so I went anyway, and there was pallet upon pallet upon pallet taking up a huge amount of floor space in the middle of the garden center. :shock:

The one store near me that is down to $6 showed 351 bags left. I called to confirm, and was told, after being on hold for a couple minutes, that there was none left and to try online.

The phone person didn't impress me as being very intelligent so I went anyway, and there was pallet upon pallet upon pallet taking up a huge amount of floor space in the middle of the garden center. :shock:

Even the most nicest store they will tell you anything to get you off the phone. How many bags did you buy?

Even the most nicest store they will tell you anything to get you off the phone. How many bags did you buy?

Only 4 bags because I took the Camry, had limited space, and this was more a reconnaissance mission than anything. I think I have 10 bags of it total, and will be going back w/ the pickup. Brickseek shows 340 bags left. :thumb:

Thank you for the link. It looks like you have learned the first rule of deal shopping. Never call! Obviously they didn't even look, but if there were only a few left the employees would have scooped them up.

I just checked the link and it is still $7.88 around here. Which is still a good price. I have 1.5 bags left but now that I bought a kamado I better go get some more. Thanks for the link.

That is a great price. Did you see that price on brikseek or at the store. I haven’t been lately but brickseek still reports $7.88

Both. This is the only store I can find within an hour of me w/ this price.

index.php

index.php

Got 4 more bags yesterday, still $7.88 should last me a while.

Thanks a lot, now I have 6 bags. Walmart had them for $5/bag. If I go missing, find my wife. :laugh:

I stopped by one on the way home, they were marked at 9.88 still. Brickseek has them listed at 7.88. But the bags looked pretty beat up, so I didn't get any. Noticed they had B&B hickory lump, but no prices listed and no one in sight to ask for a price check.

I stopped by one on the way home, they were marked at 9.88 still. Brickseek has them listed at 7.88. But the bags looked pretty beat up, so I didn't get any. Noticed they had B&B hickory lump, but no prices listed and no one in sight to ask for a price check.

North Aurora? I grabbed a bag this morning that wasn’t ripped up. I had the Walmart app and scanned it and it came up at $7.88.

B&B was around $19, I believe.

Doing a test cook later, so we’ll see how the Western burns.

Back