WalMart $10 for 30# Lump

I'd go eye ball and judge from actual stock.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You farker, I went to just eye ball it. Well, the big pile looked like, at my age (55), there was a lifetime supply.:cool: Hell the two little piles may have been enough too.

Yep, they have 5 less bags now and I'm pretty sure at some point they may have $5 bag lump....just a hunch.:wink:

I shook off the ash and crumbles as I cleaned out the ash tray tonight and found mini donut size BRICKS in the tray. Still working on the same bag and definitely done with Western Lump.

FWIW-I just opened my second bag of pellets. No rocks, debris nor any odd finds. Just miniature wood logs. ;-))

Just a little friendly brethren advice, make sure you vacuum the bottom of the pellet hopper out every couple bags of pellet uses. Grounds can build up there and cause poor performance and in some cases flameouts.:thumb:

Most of the Walmarts near me have started dropping the price too. There are only a couple charging the full amount.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

One of my walmarts is out completely at $6. The rest are $7.88 with stock getting really low.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Closest store is $7.88 w/ 93 on hand, most are still at $9.88. If I just happen to be driving by, I'll grab a couple just cause.

My local Walmarts have finally dropped their prices to $7.88.

Same here. It will be hard to sell them though:

cf07f7b4fad0f35752d90e03fc1dcae6.jpg

I love this stuff, and at $6/bag (down from 9.88, then 7.88 ) it's the best charcoal deal out there. Excellent lump at better than KBB twin-pack holiday prices.

Picked up 3 more @ $7.88. One local store is sitting on more than 50 bags so I am hoping for the drop to $6.00 soon.

Back