Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Wing

Votes: 31 21.2%
  • Leg

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Thigh

Votes: 86 58.9%

• Total voters
Wings for sure because they're finger food and ya get some skin and seasoning in every bite.

I voted thighs. Most things that I would use chicken breasts in, I can use thighs instead. But, really, all of them have their place.

Wings are cheap and have taken the top spot for a snack food. My favorite, not only because they are dark meat but because the percentage of meat to bone is easy to work with.

You sir are incorrect, there is nothing cheap about a chicken arm 4 or 5 bites at $10 bucks for a dozen at the store. Even less inexpensive is when your local sports bar cuts them into even smaller pieces.
Also the poll is faulty as it does not include chicken guts, a fight ensued each chicken dinner growing up at home.
Ed

You sir are incorrect, there is nothing cheap about a chicken arm 4 or 5 bites at $10 bucks for a dozen at the store. Even less inexpensive is when your local sports bar cuts them into even smaller pieces.
Also the poll is faulty as it does not include chicken guts, a fight ensued each chicken dinner growing up at home.
Ed

You sir, are welocme to create your own poll, guts and all! You poll nitpickers are never happy unless you have a nit to pick with a poll. :p

As a friend of mine correctly stated: "Chicken thighs are the champagne of meat."

Thank goodness this is not the Official Toxic Masculinity Thread, or I’d be offfended.

How did Bob get out of woodpile anyway. Which of you Farkers let him out?
My bad. It was my turn to guard the asylum and i fell asleep.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I assume you mean “grilled” or “smoked” since that’s the forum and so voted for wings. If it was fried chicken, you can’t beat a good fried chicken leg! So, really, the answer is “depends” based on the cooking method for me.

Back