Reverse-seared my first Try-Tip tonight!

Nailed it! Looks perfect!

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep, perfect.

That's about what we pay for them also.

It's a weekly meal, fast easy cook.

One of the biggest reasons that I've never cooked a brisket yet because they're so quick and easy and come out perfect every time.

Good on ya.

It was really, really good. Seasoned it with strictly salt and pepper and it was great!

Sure looks perfectly cooked from here, nice one mate

Looks good, I haven't tried tri tip yet but will have to add it to the list

One of my favorite cuts to cook. Looks like you nailed it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WOW! Now that's how it's done.

Look's good. I've cooked literally "thousands upon thousands" of Tri-tips. Maybe, a half dozen overall have been reversed seared. Not going to lie...it's not my preferred way. But we all eat with our eyes; and that is one of the prettiest RS tri-tips I have ever laid eyes on. Great job!

Mighty fine lookin' tri-tip there!

I have always cooked tri-tip sear/indirect, but that looks mighty fine to me! Good job!

Look's good. I've cooked literally "thousands upon thousands" of Tri-tips. Maybe, a half dozen overall have been reversed seared. Not going to lie...it's not my preferred way. But we all eat with our eyes; and that is one of the prettiest RS tri-tips I have ever laid eyes on. Great job!

Thank you! I was really pleased with how it came out.

Great looking piece of meat, looks perfectly cooked, but doesn't look like a tri-tip to me. :noidea:

Looks great from here! Now you got me wanting one...one that looks as good as that one!

Back