Stok bbq grill

pci

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Was at Home Depot today & they had a Stok bbq grill for $49. I picked one up I think it was a heck of a buy. I have a camper sitting on a lot in Missouri it will be headed there this spring. They had the 2 burner gas Stok for $79

Got my Stok Tower yesterday for the same awesome $49 price. I put it together today and as groundhog said elsewhere, parts of it were a pain to put together.
All in all, I think it's well worth the price. The had already sold out of the gas units.

Grabbed on this evening. I went in all ready to haggle with them to price match their other stores and to my surprise they had already marked them down further. I also picked up the rib rack/kabob insert and the wok. They had the chicken roaster too but I passed. The inserts were all $10 off too so it was a good deal. Anyone seeing some of the other inserts? I would like to pick up a griddle and veggie holder.

All the displays I've seen have been in pieces, I want to like them, but I just don't know about the durability. They seem cool though.

All the displays I've seen have been in pieces, I want to like them, but I just don't know about the durability. They seem cool though.

I would work some deal for them. Honestly, I just got it so I could use the CI grate in the weber kettle I have built into my latest cooking cart. I may use the rest of it at some point or just hang on to it for a while. See if you can get just the grate for a cheaper price.

Grabbed on this evening. I went in all ready to haggle with them to price match their other stores and to my surprise they had already marked them down further. I also picked up the rib rack/kabob insert and the wok. They had the chicken roaster too but I passed. The inserts were all $10 off too so it was a good deal. Anyone seeing some of the other inserts? I would like to pick up a griddle and veggie holder.

I'd like to buy one to steal the lid, rack, and wheels off of for my UDS, but I'm waiting for the ones here come down to $50 (they just dropped to $75). My local stores only have the chicken roaster and rib/kabob rack inserts.

Stopped by HD today just looking around. Asked the guy if he had anymore STOK Tower charcoal grills left for $49. He said he only had one in the back that someone took the lid from to replace a damaged one sold previously.
"I'll let you have it for $10"... SOLD!!!
Everything else was still in the box.
I'll be calling Customer Support in the morning about a new lid.
The Weber OTS lid fits it like a glove so I may just go that route.

Yeah I just picked mine up. My uds is going to have the lid and I will use the grate for my otg. I will put it together at some point and see the quality. From what you guys are saying I might like this better then my 4 webber kettles.

Just picked one up for myself. I'd been waiting 'till the price dropped in the stores here, but every time I went the tags still said $75. I asked an employee today if he knew when the prices would drop, and he wasn't sure. He scanned one and the price came up $49 in the computer, so I bought it. Apparently the price was dropped 3 days ago, but nobody bothered putting out a new price tag.

Now I just need to decide if it gets cannibalized to trick out my UDS, or if I leave them both as is.

Yeah I just picked mine up. My uds is going to have the lid and I will use the grate for my otg. I will put it together at some point and see the quality. From what you guys are saying I might like this better then my 4 webber kettles.

One thing the Stok did very right in specific is the height. I'm 6'2", and the height of the weber kettles is just a hair too low for comfort.

I snatched two of them up at 75 bucks a piece. I just hope this doesn't mean Stok is going out of the grill making business.

Course then again, WSM's were on sale at HD for $41 or some craziness so I reckon it is just HD clearning out the seasonal inventory.

I'm quite happy with mine, and I think the in-laws will be happy with their gift this year.

http://www.stokgrills.com/grills/quattro.php

SCORE !!!

I just picked up a Stok Quattro 4 burner gas grill for $107.66 out the door. Perfect timing as my "freebie gasser" died a few months ago.

Home Depot, Victory west of Fallbrook location, thanks for the heads up !

They had two left, one is a floor model, also several of the charcoal "towers" for $49.00, I may go get one of those in the morning.... you can never have too many Q's at this price....

I picked up a Stok tower Monday night for $49! I'll use the CI for my Performer grill project and I'm going to use the top for my uds project. Trying to figure how to put the rest of it to use; wheels, ash pan, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
my HD was sold out (wanted to get one for my dad).

BUT they do have their Weber Performer's on sale assembled for $199. hmmmmm

Got the last one in Cypress. Anyone want a Stok minus Grates and Top?

Last edited:
Back