2019 SW BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

Wish I could make it, kids are arriving from Fort Drum sometime on the 13th.

I wish you could be there as well Bill. I understand that family is a priority.

We will cook something in honor of those brethren who cannot make it.
Then we will eat it. :becky:

Wish I could make it, kids are arriving from Fort Drum sometime on the 13th.

Sorry to hear that Bill. Was hoping that you could make it this time. Maybe the fall bash we be better timing.

The green chile is ready to go. Along with a couple other surprises.

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

Right on,Scott. No need to stop at Sparky's, just get down there.

***1 more week***

Alright boys and girls, 1 week and counting. If you are planning on going send Gringoloco a PM for directions. We hope to see you there.

Carl doesn't want one but you can bring one each for Allen and I.

***3 more days ***

Only 3 more days till the SW BBQ Brethren Bash. This may not be Texas size, but we plan on having a great time. We hope more can make it. Once again, PM Gringoloco for directions.

On another note:
It would be super cool if I could get my hands on a Brethren banner/flag to fly at these bashes. Let me know where I can buy one, please.

I just looked at Sparky's menu, wow! One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip over just to eat there. Wish I could be there at the bash with you all hopefully next time.

I just looked at Sparky's menu, wow! One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip over just to eat there. Wish I could be there at the bash with you all hopefully next time.

Fall bash, Bill!!!

Back