Get this instead of waiting for the mythical Mini Mak?

RemoGaggi

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
RemoGaggi
I believe we are on year 4 of waiting for the mythical Mini Mak to make an appearance and still nothing but crickets. But, I just saw this and it appears to be very high quality and a well thought out unit for its size. I have both an Asmoke and Traeger Ranger and on paper (and pics), this Pellet Pro Sidekick seems to be in a different league. I'd buy one, but I already have 2 small pellet grills and the WAF will not permit it. However, I know there must be someone out there than can report on this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAPwKOb6cAU&t=346s

**WAF = Wife Acceptance Factor**

I like it better than my Amsmoke. Other than the heavy duty construction materials, I like the fact that you can get to your pellet hopper without having to open the smoke chamber. I always thought that the Amsmoke missed that mark. Don't know the price on this one but for my $150 investment in the Amsmoke I can't complain about it all that much. BTW I understand that you can get a taller lid for the Amsmoke but have not been able to find the link for that.

Back