You're All Invited to The 2023 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 22!

Man, wish I could go. I can retire from my job at any time although I'm too young for Social Security. Thinking about hanging it up and seeing some of this country before I'm too old and maybe making the bash.
Take a few days off and ya'll come to the Bash!!
Or if you have deep pockets like PJ, fly in on private aircraft! :mrgreen:

I think we should have a toast for our recently departed friend, Dan Chambers, at the Bash.

I can provide bourbon if y'all want to do this.

I had planned on doing so.
He will be missed. I enjoyed the conversations we had at the Bash.
I know he will be watching us from above and someone better have something smoking HOT cooking at the Bash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to report that I had to move to "ain't gonna make it".

Sandra got an invite outta town (Tyler area) to a family get-together/baby shower for the day of the Bash and she and really wants to attend. She's had a bad year health-wise and we even had to cancel a planned cruise.

Sandra got an invite outta town (Tyler area) to a family get-together/baby shower for the day of the Bash and she and really wants to attend. She's had a bad year health-wise and we even had to cancel a planned cruise.

We understand Charles. You and Sandra have a great time!!
Safe travels.
I'll bring the bourbon!! :mrgreen:

Hate to hear this! Now there's one less suspect on my list, though. Family first!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Looks like we will be making a return appearance at this Texas bash. Looking forward to spending some more time in the great state of Texas!

Signed up and booked.
Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Paul, are you going solo this time?
Working on the seating chart!! :mrgreen:

Would ya look at that! 35 days till the Bash!!
Bout time to get signed up and let everyone know you're gonna be there! :mrgreen:

Back