THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't make me think - Yes I have unused thing that cook with fire. I know for sure I have a Weber portable gas grill still in the box and just got a new red 22 OTG that is still a virgin

Steve should I show my cold smoker/ex offset cooker on the stilts? That thing I see every single day but still forgot about it! I need to at least start cold smoking things like cheese in it again....and before it gets hot outside!

Well i was hoping to get pictures of all our orphaned smokers

My cheapo smoke n grill hasn't been used in over two years. I haven't used my stick burner in over a year since my pellet grill came along. I am very stuck on my UDS for smoking food so I may have to build another model soon! :wink:

The WSM hasn't been touched since purchasing a Humphreys Pint. I'm giving it away and selling my other cookers. I am very content with what I have now and don't see myself using anything else for the foreseeable future. It's a good feeling.

not exactly a smoker but my santa maria is to big for regular use so it gets neglected a bit...I dunno?

Hang on to that WSM. MY 2003 18" went neglected for quite some time. Things change and it's now it's an important part of our competition regimen.

I try to use all of my grills/smokers. That way when i ask the wife for a new one she doesnt pull well you don't use all the ones you have now....The least used would be the smoke vault though. Maybe pull it out every couple months

I pretty much fire up the stick burner for everything even if just for a single rack of ribs, so the WSM and UDS get neglected a lot... unless I have the big pit in the garage for some reason and don't feel like maneuvering it into my yard. I also have two drums just waiting on me (for about three years) to make more UDS's... I am not getting rid of teh WSM or UDS though because everyone in awhile I need a set it and forget it cook.

Since I purchased the Assassin grill, my 22" kettle has been retired. But I plan on bringing it out of retirement, when my daughter move into her college house. That way I will have a cooker when I go see her.

My Traeger - I haven't taken the cover off since I got my RF and a nice supply of wood. It has been a little over a year and I'm starting to wonder if it will still even work as there might be wood pellets swollen and stuck in the auger after such a wet winter out here.

My Brinkmann, it's probably time to toss it. Just sits in the rain and gets rusty now. I bought it for $30 and used it for about a year and a half, it did it's job but with a 500 gallon water tank cooker and a wsm there's no way I will cook on that thing again.

My 18" kettle collects dust most of the time. But when I need a little extra space (like Wed night) I drag it out and fire her up. It's also the one I use most for camping. But mostly it just looks lonely on the back deck.

Back