THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HotHotHot014.jpg

This one I made last night with ribeye leftover from the night before. It is a french loaf garlic bread, mayo, sliced rare ribeye, horseradish/white cheddar, sliced crimini mushrooms sauteed in garlic and shallot infused butter, and some bacon.

sammie114.jpg

B.B.Bacon, fried egg, tomato, coleslaw, and cheese
Man! I wish I had more B.B.B!

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 154
You guys have made my sandwich (which was great tasting) look like crap..I think I should go delete it now.
Lot's of great sandwiches here!

PP on Cornbread, Middle Tennessee Style

makes me think I am in The Pioneer Kitchen in Castalian Springs TN on a Saturday night:
Tennessee.JPG

Made this a few months ago. Smoke roasted Tri Tip, caramelized onions covered with smoked provolone on a hoagie type roll... with fresh cut fries...

DSCN6112_resize.jpg

PhillyCheeseSteak

i'm breaking the rules, but i think these shots are worth it :biggrin:

apgbIII-088.jpg

apgbIII-069.jpg

Rick, that's a rule you're allowed to break...

For those that haven't followed the Pretty Good Barbecue thread, those fed a lot of people thanks to the good hearts of people on here.

wow! Heye CMC... what are you using to take those macro shots?>

So, as I understand it... A "sandwich" could be loosly described as a hand held carbohydrate encased protein food product...

So this fits!

fajitas.JPG

Back