THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMG_0303_zpsxmtkw9kv.jpg

I'd hurt myself on that plate Keith... :clap:

Thanks everyone

Chicken looks nice and moist! Great meal there. :clap2:
Thanks! It's probably next to impossible to not end up with moist chicken from a rotisserie, it just makes that big of a difference.

I'd hurt myself on that plate Keith... :clap:
Thanks Al, easy to do inhaling the chicken and getting a chicken bone! :becky:

Question... Does anyone else hate those white areas where legs and wings are tied up close to the birds body? Who hates trussing, and twisting legs and wings?

Have you have gone into a bird from the side? Is that how you stuff a bunch more birds on?

This also reminds me that I need to take a bird for a spin.

Have you have gone into a bird from the side? Is that how you stuff a bunch more birds on?

This also reminds me that I need to take a bird for a spin.
Actually experimented with quite a few birds sideways with my Octoforks™. I haven't done any sideways with the extra spit rod only setup up yet though.

The most birds I've spun at once is 4 Five pounders but that was with using extra spits (two birds on each outer rods) but to answer your question yep you can definitely fit more on sideways for sure. On a 22.5" grill you can go from fitting 2 birds to fitting 3 on a single rod.

Actually experimented with quite a few birds sideways with my Octoforks™. I haven't done any sideways with the extra spit rod only setup up yet though.

The most birds I've spun at once is 4 Five pounders but that was with using extra spits (two birds on each outer rods) but to answer your question yep you can definitely fit more on sideways for sure. On a 22.5" grill you can go from fitting 2 birds to fitting 3 on a single rod.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was wondering.

Back