Yard Bird Roti Cook w/ No Forks Experiment

IMG_0303_zpsxmtkw9kv.jpg

I'd hurt myself on that plate Keith... :clap:

Question... Does anyone else hate those white areas where legs and wings are tied up close to the birds body? Who hates trussing, and twisting legs and wings?

Have you have gone into a bird from the side? Is that how you stuff a bunch more birds on?

This also reminds me that I need to take a bird for a spin.

Have you have gone into a bird from the side? Is that how you stuff a bunch more birds on?

This also reminds me that I need to take a bird for a spin.
Actually experimented with quite a few birds sideways with my Octoforks™. I haven't done any sideways with the extra spit rod only setup up yet though.

The most birds I've spun at once is 4 Five pounders but that was with using extra spits (two birds on each outer rods) but to answer your question yep you can definitely fit more on sideways for sure. On a 22.5" grill you can go from fitting 2 birds to fitting 3 on a single rod.

Actually experimented with quite a few birds sideways with my Octoforks™. I haven't done any sideways with the extra spit rod only setup up yet though.

The most birds I've spun at once is 4 Five pounders but that was with using extra spits (two birds on each outer rods) but to answer your question yep you can definitely fit more on sideways for sure. On a 22.5" grill you can go from fitting 2 birds to fitting 3 on a single rod.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was wondering.

Back