THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing mine now, The store didn't have premade meatballs:shocked: So...homemade again will do..also ABT's, ritisserie cross rib roast, grilled veggys.

1st batch of MOINKS

Made these today for my secretary,s baby shower. Also made some chocolate hazelnut pot stickers for the party. Making 4 doz. for a party tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Attachments

the weather was perfect today, nice and sunny

P1090282.jpg

P1090283.jpg

P1090293.jpg

P1090291.jpg

P1090305.jpg

P1090308.jpg

P1090311.jpg

Larry I'm sorry to say that I am unable to do this today. The weather here the last two days has been crappy. I really wanted to try doing this and even spent a couple hours on your blog reading different topic's today.

BTW nice to see you and your buddies make the news! It was pretty cool to show Jacob and Dawn the video's! They both want your autograph next time your in town!:becky: Vince

Perfect day on the West Coast for Moink Balls! I know I should have made more, ate half before I realized I didn't take a picture!

Attachments

Today for International MOINK Ball Day was some regular beef with Plowboy's Bovine Bold and some Italian ones with Todd's Bayou Dirt. Made up some of PatioDaddio's Guinness BBQ sauce for dipping. Thought about using some Texas Pepper Jelly Apple Habanero for a glaze but didn't this time. Was very pleased with the results. Prep help and photography was by my son, Brian.

Attachments

Here's looking at you, kid:

IMG_2392.jpg

Pay no attention to those mini bell peppers stuffed with pulled chicken and wrapped in bacon. Those were just the appetizers... :becky:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMOINK!!!

It's been too long, my little round bacon wrapped lovelies!!!
6/5 is on a Sunday if I'm not mistaken this year.:becky:

GRAIL.....did you set this up? Is it a calendar thing or like the first weekend in June or what?:confused:

Oh, and for my money......there is NOTHING better with MOINK than that jalepeno jelly!!!:thumb:

Back