THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Larry
Today/Tomorrow marks World MOINK Ball Day. I just wanted to remind everyone that plans to participate that you need to email me picture(s) and a short write up about you and your cook to qualify for the special commemorative certificate.

moinkballday@moinkballs.com

Thanks and Happy MOINK Ball Day!

Hay Larry glad to meet you at MIM… Sorry you were so busy working… I hope next year we talk a little more while you are not working.

We celebrated World MOINK Ball day last evening (it was already June 5 in the Netherlands, so I went with it :-D) at the LP Que 2 competition in Knoxville, IA. We made 128 MOINK balls and pass them out to all of the teams! We introduced quite a few first-timers to the wonders of the MOINK ball, including at least one other Brother who was a MOINK virgin! Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure glad someone came up with these, they sure hit the spot before the big meal.

Working until 1:30- then an hour and half commute by train- then fire up the WSM for my MOINKs. Becks are already chilling.:-D

Phu's Teaser

:becky:

IMG_0415.jpg

Back