Contest Results Wolf it Down - Ft. Atkinson, WI - June 12/13

I'll just use my new golf cart. :icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

Well at least it looks like only 2 Brethren members coming. I'm hoping there are more teams, otherwise we can just ship the golf cart to Michigan and save me a long drive. :biggrin: Actually I'd be there even if it was just me and they kept the cart. Great bunch of guys and I enjoyed cooking for them.
All I have to say is, you have to win it before you can use it...

This was one of my best weekends last year and I am not real happy I screwed up.I do hope to make an appearance on Saturday.But I surely will miss being there friday nite.
We are going to miss you to Coz....

OK, first weather check. Remember we are still almost two weeks out so this may (I hope it does!) change....

Friday, Jun 12
18.gif

High: 75 °F RealFeel®: 75 °F
Rain

Friday Night, Jun 12
18.gif

Low: 58 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Rain

Saturday, Jun 13
18.gif

High: 78 °F RealFeel®: 84 °F
Humid and rainy

Saturday Night, Jun 13
07.gif

Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
An evening shower; otherwise, cloudy and humid

Sunday, Jun 14
07.gif

High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 85 °F
Humid with considerable clouds

Sunday Night, Jun 14
36.gif

Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
Partly cloudy and humid

If all goes well I will be stopping by on Saturday to see you guys. If you need anything give me a shout and I can bring it along or if you need a hand when I get there let me know. Be more then happy to lend a hand.

to all who are asking the comp is still on i have seen the cart and it is unreal i truly wish i was entering

looking a little better today.

Thu
Jun 11

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
73°
55°

10%

Fri
Jun 12

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
75°
59°

10%

Sat
Jun 13

28.gif

Mostly Cloudy
77°
59°

20%

Last edited:
Couldn't ask for much better...

According to 'AccuWeather' it's going to be in the low 70's both Friday and Saturday and the low 50's Friday night... They are predicting some thunderstorms Saturday night but we are planning on being gone by then...

Couldn't ask for much better...

According to 'AccuWeather' it's going to be in the low 70's both Friday and Saturday and the low 50's Friday night... They are predicting some thunderstorms Saturday night but we are planning on being gone by then...

Yeah he will be driving to Lake mills to drop off my um his cart...:icon_devil

I wish I could make this one, considering the price and all. I'm cooking for my folks anniversary party that Saturday though. We'll get the next one hopefully.

I wish I could make this one, considering the price and all. I'm cooking for my folks anniversary party that Saturday though. We'll get the next one hopefully.

That would be great! Look into the one in Deforest in aug. Super close! :)

Weather looking better and better!!! :)
Friday
Jun 12
30.gif
Partly Cloudy
High 75°F
Low 56°F
Precip 10 %

Saturday
Jun 13
34.gif

Mostly Sunny
High 76°F
Low 58°F
Precip 10 %

Sounds like it's tank top weather. Perfect for the festivities on Friday. Jeff tells me the entertainment starts Friday this year.

And if really is clear I don't need to setup the EZUP and that saves so much time for both setup and packing. My new philosophy - if I don't need it don't set it up or get it out.

Sounds like it's tank top weather. Perfect for the festivities on Friday.

Now where did I put that mental bleach.....

Jeff tells me the entertainment starts Friday this year.
I'm only going by what I've been told....

And if really is clear I don't need to setup the EZUP and that saves so much time for both setup and packing. My new philosophy - if I don't need it don't set it up or get it out.
I know that feeling... I've got a couple of guys coming out if you need help...

Tyler doesn't have school that day. Thursday is is last day. So he is available to help as well!

Tyler doesn't have school that day. Thursday is is last day. So he is available to help as well!
I spoke with TNTdancergirl last night and it was brought to my attention that Ty won't be available to help out...

As I answered Coz's question in the Elk Grove comp thread....
Jeff is Ty part of your team?????

He is always more than welcome, but I also understand that 17 year olds often have other, how do I say it, distractions...

I hear this weeks 'distraction' is the girls soccer games... I understand that there is one girl in particular... LOL

Back