Contest Results Wisconsin Dells BBQ Bash

I guess some areas are starved for contests, because I can't imagine a contest like this getting a year 2 in GA...not with all the problems everyone has listed...good grief..

To put things in perspective this contests problems were very small to the best of my knowledge--my biggest probs were tall grass, kinda rough ground and the organisers never made the rounds meeting the teams--others had some electrical probs from different 'causes more than likely--been to established contests with more probs--its all in how problems are handled by the organisers--
This is a pretty close contest for us but I didn't want to like it just because it is in 'The Dells'--a huge tourist trap town but even after the judges didn't like our grub much probably will return next year

Congrats to all the Brethren that got to take a walk. A very nice listing. Daisy judged and I was a table captain so we couldn't spend any time with old friends and make new ones until our job was done. Wish we had had more time to visit and say hello to everyone. When we were done, we were busy trying to promote UP Hog Wild so we barely had a moment to say hello to most people. It was great to see the folks we got to visit with.

Back