Winners of the sisters in smoke 4th christmas giveaway!!!!

Bluesman will be in touch with tgstrong and Sammy Shuford to work out the details on producing and delivering your prizes. I'll be PMing North Is Up to get his information so I can get his grill to him as quickly as possible. Congrats to everyone!!

PM sent to both Sammy_Shuford and tgstrang. Congrats folks....now you will be a cooking cowboy....:thumb:

That is so awesome! I can't believe I actually won something. Thank you guys very much! This place really is the best, I'm proud to be able to support it. Thanks again Sisters in smoke and Bluesman and all the Brethren who make this site awesome, you guys rock.

Just wanted to acknowledge that Bluesman has made contact with the winners of the holsters, and will be starting their creation very soon. My apologies to tgstrang for my poor eyesight in trying to read my own handwriting. We've got you now, brother! :wink:

The Weber grill has been purchased and is on the way to North Is Up. I spoke with him earlier today by phone, and what a wonderful man he is! I'm so thrilled for him, tgstrang and Sammy_Shuford! Congrats, brethren!! :clap:

Thank you Sisters and Brethren, again, for this great prize. The cover arrived today, too.

Due to heavy snow outside and the fact that I leave in the dark in the morning for work and come home in the dark in the evening this time of year, here's an indoor shot of the new Weber. I'm keeping it in the kitchen for now until we both get the boot.

IMG_0012_zpsspq2iuwz.jpg

Thanks for the photo, Arnie! Looks good in your kitchen! Congrats, again! :wink:

Yes, George. We actually did get quite a few new subscriptions during the drive. I was kind of blown away by all the new folks willing to pitch in to help keep our site afloat. All the Brethren rock... both old and new!! :rockon:

Due to heavy snow outside and the fact that I leave in the dark in the morning for work and come home in the dark in the evening this time of year, here's an indoor shot of the new Weber. I'm keeping it in the kitchen for now until we both get the boot.

What an adorable mental picture that paints, it's like you're best friends already. If he/she goes, I do to! :wink:

Back