Winners of the sisters in smoke 4th christmas giveaway!!!!

tish

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Ok. We have three prizes for this giveaway tonight.

1. Weber One Touch Gold Upgraded Grill
2. Thermapen Holster, custom made by Bluesman
3. A second Thermapen Holster, same as above

And our winners are:

For the grill, our winner is entry #73, North Is Up. Congratulations!

For the 1st Thermapen Holster, our winner is entry #56, tgstrong! Congratulations!!!

And for the 2nd Thermapen Holster, our winner is entry #53, Sammy Shuford! Congratulations!!!!!

I want to say thank you to Jon (Bluesman) for generously donating his time, skill, and materials for the two Thermapen Holsters. We really appreciate your help with this Giveaway. You ROCK, brother!!! :rockon:

Thanks also to my sistren, Kathy, who is completely indispensable to me when we do these raffles and giveaways. Couldn't do it without you, sister!!! :hug:

Thanks to Phil and the mods for putting up with all of us and keeping this place going so we can all learn, have fun, and enjoy!!!! :grouphug:

Thanks to all the folks who helped us bump the thread for the past week. We appreciate you guys more than you know!!!! :thumb:

And thanks to all the brethren for participating in these Giveaways and raffles each year. It's all part of giving back, and if you're a part of this forum, then you are a winner because this is the greatest bbq website on the planet!!!! :clap2: See ya'll next year!!! :whoo:

Fantastic my fine, fired friends! Congratulations to all of us, both the winners of the draw and the winners of life that are part of this great BBQ forum.

May the Smoke be with us this year bringing good food, good conversation and good works to those that give and those that receive.

:grouphug:

Congrats guys! Thanks Tish and Kathy for putting together this fantastic giveaway. Also thanks Bluesman for your generous donations. I am sure the new owners will love their prizes.

Aussietitch where in the world do you get all those scary pics of Mr. bean? The one where he is in a bikini has left me needing serious therapy. Just saying can't wait to see all the scary arse pics this new year.

A big congratulations to the winners!!! Thanks so much to the SISTERS for doing this. Thanks to the Mods and the Poobah for letting us have some fun (well, there's lots of fun always, but ya know what I mean).

This is a great site, with great people. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Bluesman will be in touch with tgstrong and Sammy Shuford to work out the details on producing and delivering your prizes. I'll be PMing North Is Up to get his information so I can get his grill to him as quickly as possible. Congrats to everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone. Wow, I wake up to this. Thank you Sisters and Brethren.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-14401001-Original-Premium-Charcoal/dp/B00MKB5TXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450941605&sr=8-1&keywords=one+touch+gold"]Amazon.com : Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Cx99ohNgL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Cx99ohNgL[/ame]

Special shout out "Thank You" to Tish, Kathy, Bluesman and of course Phil for all that you've done for this and the group.
This past year, the Brethren helped me lose an extra 45 pounds that I had been carrying around on the Staying Healthy sub-forum. This year starts off with this. :thumb:
I have a few BGE smokers, so a green Weber will fit right in. Thank you to all, again and congrats to the other winners.

Back