THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overall

GC - BBQ Brethren.com
RGC - Ed-Cue-Cators
3 - Blazin' Buttz
4 - Grim Reapers
5 - Out of the Ashes

Chicken

1 - Smokers Lounge BBQ
2 - Ed-Cue-Cators
3 - Blazin' Buttz
4 - Smokin' Charlie VFW
5 - Gotham City Grillers

Ribs

1 - Grim Reapers
2 - BBQ Brethren.com
3 - Damn Yankees
4 - Bad Ass BBQ
5 - Ed-Cue-Cators

Pork

1 - Babylon Grillbillies
2 - Ed-Cue-Cators
3 - BBQ Brethren.com
4 - Out of the Ashes
5 - Blazin' Buttz

Brisket

1 - BBQ Brethren.com
2 - Team Big Barry Q
3 - Smokin' Aces
4 - Smoke in Da Eye
5 - Smokers Lounge BBQ

Congrats to everyone that walked. Had a great weekend but after all the rain and wind it feels good to be back home. Thanks also to Willie for putting this together.

Despite almost dying in the winds and rain plus the one judging irregularity, I had a blast. The BBQ Brethren spirit was in full force all weekend as I saw numerous brothers lend a hand to others. Now to dry my f'n shoes out.

More so congrats to Bob and Laura for hammering out a third place finish! Excellent job!

I hate to bring this up frank but I'm pretty sure they were talking about making it a 2 person team since they did so good without you" :-D

At 1 AM I was soaked to the core like i just got out of a pool. If we were ent holding down easy ups we were moving stuff out of lake Willie. Water level was about 3 inches from my trailer floor and the propane tank was starting to float.

still had a good time. The storm and crappy weather kept alot of people holed up in their tents, but it was still good to see everyone. congrats to everyone who got calls and everyone should get a medal just for cookin in that storm. :eusa_clap

Congrats to the Brethren

We were in Venice, Florida and it was unbelievably hot and then we were in Salisbury, Md and the rain held up, but the wind was nuts. To all who got their named called in those elements...you cooked your butts off.

Congrats to Phil and the guys on the win. :clap2:

Huge congrats to Tom and The Ed-Cue-Cators on their first RGC! Man, I'm proud of you guys, way to go!! :becky::clap2::thumb:

Thank you Willie and anybody who gives him a hand with this contest. We had a blast although we did ask ourselves a couple of time, "what the hell are we doing out here in this chit?". Well I guess it paid off.

Congrats to all who walked!:thumb:

Back