Willie B's Spring into BBQ

Is it happening yet?
istockphoto_3737674_beer_keg_stand_2.jpg

I'm there in spirit. But my kids are glad it was too expensive for me to switch my flight.:twisted:

Have fun today everyone!!!

Ok Newsday is done, 1/2 of the NY Times, prepped a "bold" JD with interior japs and jack cheese, rolled in WB Bourbon rub, gonna grab a chair, some PBR and on my way soon.
Film at eleven, go Horns, go Jayhawks.

I just want to say thanks to all the peeps that showed up at Willie's. You made a newbie feel at home and it truly was a pleasure to be among the brethren.

I know I am going to keep seeing you guys around.

Peace

It was a lovely gathering, probably still goin on.
Decent crowd showed up from the public at large to sample pulled pork sliders and beef sliders to boot. The Lang was cranking with some beef ribs, assorted sausages etc etc.
Mineola Fred, Chris aka Barfly, Motoeric, Gman, Brian aka MasQ, Kingpin, Big Barry Poppins and Trish, the infamous Wine n Swine John from Taste, Wanna B BBQ Queen Julie, Skip with Tim and Laura from the Swamp Pit, and others to be named later after I left I am sure.
Always a pleasure and thanks again to Will B.

Great day! Missed ya Sled! Phil,too. Had a great time.

Good to see the Brethren getting together and introducing themselves!!! Newbies were great! Beer!!!

Not the public gathering i was hoping for but the brethren were out in force and very helpful for sure. motoeric brought ABT's,Big Barry brought burnt endz and of course wes tex brought beer and of course wine and swine had to be different and brought keruz jap and chedder sausage along with some sort of crazy corn dog.
I put out pulled pork and beef sliders along with some beef ribs, hot, sweet sausage and a rack of st louis. all in all it was a fun day.

Back