Willie B's Spring into BBQ

A green egg will be available for viewing on Sunday March 30th at 222 5th Avenue in Bay Shore NY

I just found this out wow am i excited

Attachments

• 01020501160601040720080310992bbab8422966e3b1002d71.jpg
    01020501160601040720080310992bbab8422966e3b1002d71.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 90
A green egg will be available for viewing on Sunday March 30th at 222 5th Avenue in Bay Shore NY

I just found this out wow am i excited

Will there be a photo op? Will there be a charge?

Ohhh...I can't wait to meet the BGE!!!!:wink:

Oh man this could get ugly!!!!!!!:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clown:eek::eek::eek:
Is this what you mean? :biggrin:
image.php

Yep and you just missed me.
Actually to be correct, I missed the earlier parade......
Still, a stop by Willie B's on Friday night or any night for that matter is always a nice event.

The party starts at noon but i will be outside starting at around 7am to start some cooking. Beer starts at 7:00:01am

Is there a plan of attack for this event? I know that the purpose is to promote Willie B's. How can we help with this?

I realize that people are welcome to come down and hang out, but I guess that my questions are:

Is assistance needed?

What can we do to help?

Is additional food for the public a good idea? ex. ABT's

Is there anything that we can bring? Folding chairs, grills, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

Is there a plan of attack for this event? I know that the purpose is to promote Willie B's. How can we help with this?

I realize that people are welcome to come down and hang out, but I guess that my questions are:

Is assistance needed?

What can we do to help?

Is additional food for the public a good idea? ex. ABT's

Is there anything that we can bring? Folding chairs, grills, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

Tables and chairs are always welcome

Are you going to be doing your customary greeting to all the customers who come for samples?

Last edited:
Back