THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got all my stuff ordered to get my mini up and running. Will post pics of the build process.

I found the same thing at Kmart today. That's my plan for the weekend. I grabbed a tape measure from the tool department and measured it in the store. Should fit just fine.

I bought 2 as well ... only making one for right now but didn't want to chance price going up on me.

one last question -what site / store have y'all found best for getting cooking grills for the mini's?

they even have the smokey joe on the page as "customers also viewed"
I'm tempted to pick one up and build a mini, just not sure what i'd do with it, I already have a WSM, 2x 22.5 OTG kettles, an 18.5" kettle, a BPS UDS, an offset, and an electric cabinet smoker.

I used the one from the SJ and then bought the second grill at Lowes. I think you may be able to get them online using Google or Amazon.

I teach scuba a lot during the summer and am also active in scouts ... I think the mini is a perfect little companion for it. Most of my stuff should arrive tomorrow. Still looking for paint and looking for 3 grills.

Back